To be the premier sports organization for persons with intellectual disabilities in Africa – exhibiting true leadership whilst providing hope and inspiration to athletes through community networks.
To run year-round, high-level sporting competitions for athletes with intellectual disabilities, offering the same sporting experience as others.
- Leadership, service and perseverance.
- Compassion and Volunteerism.
- Ethics, integrity and honesty.
- Inspiring and motivating athletes, creating opportunity and promoting equality.
- Fun experience and bringing people together.